Masibambane College Admissions
- The admissions process commences with an interview where the parents are informed about the school and the child is assessed.
- A learner must have met the requirements for promotion into the grade for which applicable is made. A foreign learner may be given credits for studies completed in a foreign country.
- The age of a learner may not be two years greater or lesser than the average age of the grade for which application is made.
- There will be no unfair discrimination against any applicant.
- Non-citizens and exchange students may be accommodated provided they are in possession of valid temporary or permanent residence permits, official status documents or study permits.
- Fraudulent or incorrect statements, whether with the intent to deceive or not, made by the applicant or his or her parents, will render the application null and void. Should it come to light after the application has been accepted, that the application was made fraudulently, or contained fraudulent statements, the applicant may be required to leave the school and his or her parents shall remove him or her accordingly.
Should you wish to apply for your child to attend Masibambane College, you may either complete and print the application form alongside on the right, or go to the school’s admission office to receive the application form.
Before proceeding with the application process, please ensure that you have copies of the following:
- A clinic/medical health card of the child
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Both parents’/guardian’s identity documents
- Proof of employment of parents accompanied by three months of payslips
- Certified copy of proof of residence
- Latest school report, a transfer letter should also be brought to the school at the beginning of the school year
- For non-South African citizens, please also provide certified copies of your study and work permits
- A R100 non-refundable registration fee will be requested, please bring the deposit slip
Please ensure all required documentation accompanies your completed application form and is returned to the Rathaus “Council House” Administration office at Masibambane College.
Please be advised that completing this form does not ensure that your child has a place at Masibambane College.
Please note that at this time we will only be considering applications to Grade R. All other grades are full.
MASIBAMBANE FEES STRUCTURE 2017
|2016 Fees||2017 Fees||2017 pm||January Settlement discount||Discounted fee 2017|
|High SchoolGr 8-9||R7,900||R8,800||R880||R264||R8,536|
|High SchoolGr 10-12||R7,900||R9,000||R900||R270||R8,730|